At Custom Mortgage, the loan approval process is easy. We offer a variety of secure and convenient application options:
The following is a list of documents that might be needed for your loan application. It’s a good idea to start collecting these items and have them ready.
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
- Names/addresses/phone numbers of employers for most recent two years
- W-2s for most recent two years
- Most recent 2 years tax returns
- Most recent 2 months bank statements, all pages, even the blank ones
- Most recent quarterly retirement or annuity statement
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for last 2 years
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
- Child support or alimony payments (optional for you to disclose)
Complete secure online application
Call me anytime. I’ll gladly take your application over the phone and assist you with any questions you may have.
Download this FREE application now and simply mail it, fax it, or bring it to the office.